Ever on Solar & Currumbin RSL
Solar Package raffle
Commencement Date : 22 April, 2021
Closing Date : 1st June, 2021
Draw Date : Thursday 3rd June, 2021
Currumbin RSL is proud to partner with Ever On Solar and Batteries
Currumbin RSL is proud to partner with Ever On Solar and Batteries – a veteran owned and operated local company. Ever On Solar supports veterans in the community with employment and apprenticeships and regular monthly donations to Currumbin RSL’s Young Veterans Support Services programs.
Ever On Solar have donated a fully installed Premium 6.6Kw Domestic Solar Package to be raffled with 100% of funds raised going straight to Veterans Support. The prize is valued at $7299 (before rebate) and comes with all warranties and guarantees.
By purchasing raffle tickets, you not only have the chance to win this brilliant package but you are personally supporting Veterans in your community as well as helping the environment and your own pocket. Save money by getting power from the sun.
So get onboard – get a few tickets and tell your friends. Simply fill up the form below to buy tickets.
Retail Value $7,299
- System size
Electrical Board Upgrade – if required we will let you know (not common)
Location outside 200km from Burleigh Heads
Runner up prizes
$100 Currumbin RSL Gift Card
About Longi Panels
- 12year solar panel product warranty
- 25 year solar panel linear performance warranty
- Longi are the largest panel manufacturers in the world
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved panel range
- Longi have offices in Sydney NSW
- Longi have been establiched since 2000
- Been in solar panel manufacturer for over 20 years
About Sungrow Inverters
- 10 year inverter warranty
- One of the largest solar inverters manufacturers globally
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved inverter range
- Sungrow Australian office in North Sydney
- Local and online monitoring via app
- Sungrow established since 1997
- Been in the Australian Market for almost 10 years
- 6 Star review on Solar Quotes
About Ever On Solar and Batteries
- Local Australian Veteran owned and operated business (Burleigh Heads)
- Trying to do our part to assist with the challenges involved with transitioning to civilian life through:
- Employment, traineeships and apprenticeships
- Regular and ongoing donation to veterans causes such as Young Veterans
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited
- Master Electricians Australia qualified
- “Commencement Date” 22 April, 2021
- “Closing Date” 1st June, 2021
- “Draw Date” the date after the Closing Date – Thursday 3rd June, 2021.
- No limit to entrant numbers
- Do not need to be present to win.
- Prize is what is included in the information sheet.
- Winner will be contacted by phone and announced on Currumbin RSL website and social media pages.
- Ticket price is $5 per ticket.
- Your ‘ticket’ is your name and mobile number. Eg. 5 x tickets purchased = 5 x name entries in to the draw.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Tickets must be paid for to be deemed as valid.
- Currumbin RSL staff are not able to enter this competition.
- Currumbin RSL will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of partaking in the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- No refunds of tickets in any situation.
- By entering the promotion Currumbin RSL reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Entry is acknowledgement that the entrant agrees to the above Terms and Conditions and have read the information sheet.
- These Prize Draw Terms & Conditions apply to all entries into the Prize Draw and we reserve the right to change the Prize Draw Terms & Conditions, and the General Terms & Conditions, at any time without notice subject to relevant state/territory legislation approval by posting such changes on our website currumbinrsl.com.au.
- The laws of the relevant state/territories in which the Prize Draw is conducted apply to these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions and the General Terms & Conditions.
- By entering into the Prize Draw you agree to abide by these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions, the General Terms & Conditions and any amendments as posted to our website.
- This Prize Draw will open at 12:01am AEST on the Commencement Date and close at 11:59am AEST on the Closing Date.
- The person whose details are provided with the Entry Details will be the person to whom any prizes will be transferred and that is deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions and the General Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize Draw will be conducted at 11:00am AEST on the Draw Date and will be appropriately scrutinised by an independent auditor.
- The winner(s) will be contacted within 48 hours by email or phone and will be published on our website and our social media pages. All winners and information will be available on www.currumbinrsl.com.au
- If the prize is unclaimed for longer than the period of 90 days from the initial draw. We will conduct a redraw and a new winner will be announced 90 days after the initial draw is conducted. Any prizes requiring a re-draw will be conducted and published on our website, Facebook page and Instagram Page. Every effort will be made to contact the winner several times via email, phone calls and text, The redraw will be very unlikely to occur.
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter this promotion.
- Our Contact Details
165 Duringan Street
Currumbin QLD 4221
Email: [email protected]