conditions of entry
Currumbin RSL maintains a high standard of service, dress and behaviour
All patrons must be clean, neat and tidy in smart casual appearance and obscene or offensive language or clothing will not be tolerated.
Management has the right to refuse entry to any person who does not meet Club regulations.
Currumbin RSL Membership cards or appropriate Government Issued I.D must be shown to gain entry.
Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to Dress and Behaviour.
Persons with intimidating tattoos or in appearance may be refused entry.
Unruly and disruptive behaviour may result in automatic expulsion and suspension.
Dress Regulations are at the absolute discretion of Management.matters.
NOT PERMITTED to be worn in the Club at any time:
• As a mark of respect to the RSL tradition no headwear is to be worn with the exception of ladies formal headwear, when part of formal attire.
(i.e. Melbourne Cup day or wedding reception wear and medical conditions.)
• Industrial, soiled or torn clothing.
• Provocative clothing, or clothing with obscene or offensive language.
• Leather Vest, Patches or Colours associated with gangs.
• Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times. We allow thongs to be worn.
To provide a safe environment for our young people, it is required that Minors must:
• Be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Wear footwear at all times.
• Vacate the premises by 10pm.