ANZAC Day Dawn Service Registration for Veterans, Sub-branch members & Still serving personNel
CURRUMBIN RSL DAWN SERVICE REGISTRATION
- Registrations are essential for seating in the ceremonial area (Currumbin Vikings carpark).
- You are able to register for yourself + up to 4 people (friend or family) via the online form below. If you need assistance, you can phone the Currumbin RSL reception on 07 5534 7999. Registrations will remain open until 21st April, 2023. Unless seats fill up earlier, so ensure you register early.
- For security purposes and as requested by QLD Police, each person in the ceremonial area (seated) will require a wristband and we will need to collect details of each person in the registration process. Wristbands can be collected from Currumbin RSL reception from Tuesday 18th April until Friday 21st April, 2023.
- For security purposes, no backpacks or bags will be able to be brought in to the ceremonial area.
- If you wish to participate in the march, you will be required to register for the Veteran Seating Area. On the morning please head to the march off location at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Village Green (28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin). Gates open from 3.30am, with march assembly at 4am for a 4.35am march off.
- A Veteran/Sub Branch/Still Serving Personnel bus will be available from Currumbin RSL to Currumbin Vikings car park at 3:45am and back to Currumbin RSL at around 6.45am. This service is for those who don’t wish to march and/or have mobility issues. No registration needed. Alternatively, there will be a park & ride service operational from Currumbin RSL & The Pines Shopping Centre*. This service will operate continuously from these times.
To Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: 3am – 4:45am
From Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: Conclusion of the service – 7am.
Both pickup locations will drop you to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and a short walk to Elephant Rock.
*Gold coin donation for this service for non-veterans with funds going towards our Veteran Support Services.