We tried to condense so many wonderful images from this year’s ANZAC Day into one image gallery. A very difficult task.
Take a look below at our images from ANZAC Day 2019 at Elephant Rock and back at Currumbin RSL.
Click on the images below to enlarge.
The Currumbin RSL Dawn Service involves a number of community supporters and partners who help us become the heart of the community during this time.
We sincerely would like to thank the following organisations for their very generous support.
In 2019 Currumbin RSL received support from the following organisations:
- The Pines Shopping Centre
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and the National Trust
- Currumbin Vikings Surf Life Saving Club
- Councillors Gail O’Neill Division 14 and Councilor Daphne McDonald Division 13 Gold Coast City Council
- Channel 7 and Sunrise
- The Sun Community Newspaper
- H20 Flow
- Bleach Festival – and the production of A Soldiers Wife
- Bidfood Gold Coast
- TFH Hire Services
- Allcot Hire
- Balter Brewing
- Queensland State Emergency Service
- Queensland Police
- Mudgeeraba Light Horse Troop & Museum
- Tweed Gold Coast Pipes and Drums
- Paul and Katie Guerin
- Gold Coast Airport
- PFD Food Service
- Homestyle Bakery
- Royal CDS
- Southern Cross Fruit and Vegetable Wholesaler
- I Eat Fresh
- Charis Seafood Wholesale
- Simplot Foods
- Britt’s Selected Meats
- Independent Meat Brokers
- Premium Foods Gold Coast
- Rainbow Meats
- Cashpoint Payment Solutions