WHO WE ARE
In 1947 Currumbin RSL received its charter and the old School of Arts was granted to the RSL as the hall. The present two-storey Currumbin Palm Beach RSL and Services Memorial Club was opened in 1977 with further extensions in 1986.
Currumbin Palm Beach RSL & Services Memorial Club has seen a period of rapid growth over the past few years. These changes have seen membership increase to, and in excess of 25, 000, with 150 employees and 190 gaming machines. While this growth has been significant and rapid, it has not been without the hard work and contribution of staff.
We are located at 165 Duringan Street, Currumbin QLD 4223