9. LOCATION: Freeman’s Organic Farm | 618 Tomewin Mountain Rd, Currumbin Valley – The community practices what we preach. Coming in at number 9 is Freeman Organic Farm. Celebrating their Centenary Shindig last year they have STUNNING views over Currumbin Valley and the heritage listed Cougals National Park #Important # CougalsNationalPark
10. LOCATION: Lorikeet Feeding @CWS |28 Tomewin St, Currumbin | Lorikeet feeding is 8am & 4pm daily. It’s FREE and you can get to “feed dozens of wild yet friendly, energetic, beautiful lorikeets” #CWS Perfect for those Instagram vs Reality shots. LOL
11. LOCATION: Currumbin Rock |Northern end of Currumbin at the Alley | Another rocky icon in Currumbin hits the top 13 list. Currumbin Rock on the Northern end of Currumbin Beach boasts The Alley as its neighbour. Climb it if you dare or just grab the huge views to Surfers and surfers #Surfing
12. LOCATION: Currumbin Community Markets |164, Duringan St, Currumbin | Currumbin Community Markets – these Farmers markets are on every Thursday morning and offer the best, I repeat ‘THE BEST’ seasonal and local produce #DELISHH. You’ll find more hipsters here than anywhere else per square metre.
13. LOCATION: Pelican Sculpture |Currumbin Creek | Last but certainly not least are the Pelican Sculptures on Currumbin Creek – made up of steel and all things recyclable these birds apparently get dressed up in the winter months #SAHHCUTE Pull out your duck faces and get twinning with the Pelicans!
Don’t be bitter – add more glitter! Here’s the extra glitter. Places that didn’t quite make the list, however, are still glittery for the grid are;
Register for SMS or e-news updates, specials & latest offers
Subscribe Now ›